Medical Spa Services
About Our Medical Spa
We are excited to announce our new addition of medical spa services! Alongside our chiropractic and massage care, we will now be offering treatments that focus on the aesthetic well-being of the body, face, and skin. Here at Albuquerque Alternative Health, we aim to help you embrace your natural beauty and well-being and to tackle life with your best face forward. We have turned our vision into a reality by adding a variety of aesthetic services to our practice. We provide the convenience of treating all your health needs, from bone to skin, under one roof. Our medical spa offers signature treatments with state-of-the-art lasers, injectables, IV infusions, and other rejuvenating treatments.
We Are Here For You
The best journey in life is the journey back to yourself. Take a well-deserved break from the stresses of your busy day to focus on you. With a full range of professional treatments, we provide the ultimate revitalizing experience. Our goal is to tend to your wellness needs in a customized and attentive way. We believe that you already possess your true beauty, we are just here to help you maintain it as time passes. Our experienced and professional clinicians believe in individual treatment and will work closely with you to understand and meet your needs.
Med Spa Services
Clients are able to embrace simple luxuries through our wide array of rejuvenating, professional treatments. Whether you are new to injectables & skin care treatments or a long-time wellness enthusiast, our treatments are crafted to enhance your confidence, inner serenity, and overall well-being. Click on a treatment to learn more!
- Medical Massage
- IV Wellness/Nutrition
- PDO Threads
- Dermal Filler
- Chemical Peels
- Customized Facials
- Eyebrow/Lash Tinting
- Laser Hair Reduction
- Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) for skin rejuvenation of pigment in skin
- Fractional Skin Resurfacing
- RF Skin Tightening & Body Contouring
- Plasma Pen
- Skin Care Products
Schedule Med Spa Appointment
Schedule online here, or email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call the office at (505) 508-3787 to get your appointment scheduled today!
For all new clients, an initial complimentary consultation is required before treatment.
Please note that a credit or debit card is required to book online. As a courtesy to all of our clients at Albuquerque Alternative Health, should you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment, a minimum of 48 hours notice must be given or there may be a $50 fee. We will not charge any card on file without notifying you first.
- To provide the best experience, we ask that you please silence your cellphone.
- We ask that you please arrive without makeup applied. Arriving with makeup applied may limit your treatment to the remaining time available after cleansing it off. Also, it is imperative to have as clean skin as possible to provide safe treatments.
- You are welcome to bring a friend or other individual to the consultation, however, we ask that you arrive unaccompanied to the procedure, if possible.
- Since treatments are mainly focused on the face, please do not eat during treatments; we aim to maintain a clean and sanitized environment.
- Considering the intimate protocol of certain cosmetic treatments, anticipatory hygiene from the client is appreciated.
- Towel wraps will be available for treatments involving areas other than the face.
- Gratuities are always appreciated, but never expected or required and are left up to the client’s discretion.