Schedule online here, or email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call the office at (505) 508-3787 to get your appointment scheduled today!
For all new clients, an initial complimentary consultation is required before treatment.
Please note that a credit or debit card is required to book online. As a courtesy to all of our clients at Albuquerque Alternative Health, should you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment, a minimum of 48 hours notice must be given or there may be a $50 fee. We will not charge any card on file without notifying you first.
Med Spa Services
Clients are able to embrace simple luxuries through our wide array of rejuvenating, professional treatments. Whether you are new to injectables & skin care treatments or a long-time wellness enthusiast, our treatments are crafted to enhance your confidence, inner serenity, and overall well-being. Click on a treatment to learn more!
- Botox (coming soon)
- Dermal Filler (coming soon)
- IV Wellness and Ketamine Infusions (coming soon)
- Chemical Peels
- Customized Facials
- Eyebrow/lash Tinting
- Laser Hair Reduction (coming soon)
- Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) for skin rejuvenation of pigment in skin (coming soon)
- Radio Frequency skin tightening (face and body)
- Radio Frequency body contouring
- Fractional Skin Resurfacing (coming soon)
Meet Our Staff
The best journey in life is the journey back to yourself. Take a well-deserved break from the stresses of your busy day to focus on you. With a full range of professional treatments, we provide the ultimate revitalizing experience. Our goal is to tend to your wellness needs in a customized and attentive way. We believe that you already possess your true beauty, we are just here to help you maintain it as time passes. Our experienced and professional clinicians believe in individual treatment and will work closely with you to understand and meet your needs.
Ginger has been working in the aesthetics field since 2014 after graduating from National Laser Institute. She obtained certification in chemical peels and various other spa and laser treatments.
She is well versed in chemical peels, dermaplaning, facials, microneedling, skin resurfacing, laser hair, IPL photo facial, Radio Frequency (RF), RF-microneedling, body contouring, and more.
Her treatments stand out as she is known for providing every client with thorough, detailed, and relaxing treatments.
“After working in retail, financial, and medical fields, I have realized that my passion is providing effective and relaxing cosmetic treatments to clients. One of my favorite aspects of this field is seeing the mental and emotional benefits that my clients experience.”
- To provide the best experience, we ask that you please silence your cellphone. If you must take a call, we ask that you please step out.
- We ask that you please arrive without makeup applied. Arriving with makeup applied may limit your treatment to the remaining time available after cleansing it off. Also, it is imperative to have as clean skin as possible to provide safe treatments.
- You are welcome to bring a friend or other individual to the consultation, however, we ask that you arrive unaccompanied to the procedure, if possible.
- Since treatments are mainly focused on the face, please do not eat during treatments; we aim to maintain a clean and sanitized environment.
- Considering the intimate protocol of certain cosmetic treatments, anticipatory hygiene from the client is appreciated.
- Towel wraps will be available for treatments involving areas other than the face.
- Gratuities are always appreciated, but never expected or required and are left up to the client’s discretion.